Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Song " Don't khow why"


The song that i like most is Don't khow why from Norah Jones which is in the period of early Jazz. I also don't know why i like this song but when i heard it i feel very relax as the voice of Norah Jones is very smooth. I think is is a very good song. It's sound classic. Moreover, I like this sentence " My heart is drenched in wine. But you'll will be on mind forever". As it seen lonely but still romantic. even though, I'm not a big fan of Norah Jones but i like her singing style. It is very outstanding. She is a skillful singer. when i'm driving my car, I will have a good mood everytime when i heard her song, especially " Don't know why". Someone may say that her song is asleep. But for me, her song is very excellent.

1 comment:

:: PixY :: said...

I do love Norah Jones too...especially her songs named "Sunrise" and "Thinking about you",really nice songs.