Wednesday, February 28, 2007

my last blog


After I studied this course, i think i can get many things. The first thing i can get is knowledge. Because of this subject, i have a chance to see the American culture. It is very interesting. Some culture i do not know before but when i study this subject, i can gain more experience. The second thing is entertainment. Actually, i love to see a movie so the activities in this subject is not difficult to do. In fact, watching movie is very fun.


Another thing is i also think you are not old to teach. you are a good lecturer. you are very very kind to all students, i was very impressed. I think ABAC should have a good lecturer like you. This is also my last semester. After I graduated from ABAC, i will apply for flight attendant as it is my dream since i was young. Anyway, I will miss you and i really sorry that i did not attend the last class so that i missed a chance to take a photo with you. Good Luck Ajarn.

No comments: